Paso del Mango activities with Christopher Chiu
While he was here, Chris was kind enough to include us and Paso del Mango in one of his video logs
In this video, Chris shows us:
- Cascada Silvestre – @ 1:35 – Cascada Silvestre is a beautiful waterfall easily accessible and about 45 minutes walking from Finca Carpe Diem.
- The Santa Marta Viewpoint – @ 2:13 – A fun hike uphill to one of the most beautiful views in Paso del Mango.
- Tayrona Ruins – @ 2:04 – Peaceful and isolated remnants of the Tayrona culture.
- Cacao Farm – @ 2:52 – Offering tours where you get hands on time with the chocolate making process.
- The Natural Jacuzzi – @ 3:22 – Only five minutes from Finca Carpe Diem, you will find many of our guests relaxing in this one of a kind
If you plan on coming down to Santa Marta, Minca, Palomino, or Parque Tayrona, consider a visit to Paso del Mango and Finca Carpe Diem. Check out our lodging options below and don’t forget to check out Chris’s other travel videos (also linked below).Rooms of Finca Carpe Diem
Chris's Youtube Channel