Learn and volunteer
Take the opportunity to discover the real Colombian countryside and have experiences that are somewhat different to what you may encounter in the well-travelled tourist scene.
We welcome interested, self motivated, and adventurous people who want to have a genuine experience and compliment their travels with volunteering. If you are interested then please send us a message.
Are you welcome?
We need volunteers for the following tasks:
- Helping out in the reception: good English and Spanish is required. Basic knowledge of computer systems is a must and some experience in tourism is helpful.
- Helping out in the bar: good English and Spanish is required. Previous experience in bar work is helpful.
- Helping out for basic work in kitchen and cleaning dishes. Basic English and Spanish is required.
- Helping out in the garden, planting trees. This is hard work so some experience in gardening is helpful. Language proficiency is not required.
- Helping out weeding and cleaning around the hostel. Basic English and Spanish is required.
Volunteering Requirements & Benefits
We have worked with many volunteers over the years and have finally settled on what is a fair exchange that benefits both us as a business and farm and you as a volunteer. The following are what is required while volunteering.
You work minimum 2 weeks, 5 days a week, 5 hours a day on one of the following shifts…
• 7.30 am – 12.30 noon
• 12.30 noon – 5.30 pm
• 5.30 pm – 10.30 pm
You need to pay a fee of 15.000 pesos/day. We use this to invest in the tree planting project.
Get in touch
And that’s it! If all of the above checks out with you and you are still interested or if you have any further questions, then please send us an email. Please write us in Spanish.